I wanna change the template, along with the background. its getting old, especially the background.
i was still messing around with brushes when i made the backgrounds about 2 years back. ah wells.
So, I'ma list out the things I'm gonna do after this week, its exam week so im tied down with these shit.
Listed in priority.
1) Get lazy May off and teach her the basics of Shoop. ( Well yea, it's prioritized first cause of many reasons, mainly personal and we live in different timezones. )
2) Clean up room. (It's been messy.)
3) Get some new clothes. (I don't have fanciful clothes)
4) Learn moar GFX. Either I can work on my current style or learn a new one.
5) Change blog template and background. (It looks old, and dumb.)
6) When next half semester starts, I'd try to study what have been taught for the day. (and not cram everything before exams, like what i'm doing now, that is, if Procrastination Derps don't hit me..)
7) Roll with Chaos on Tricky. Tricky can get a bit too addictive so this one stays below my priorities.
Fml.